Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Chatbot craze - deep learning for chatbots intro

I'm just participating the Deep Learning Udacity course (I really like it :) When I found an article: Deep Learning for Chatbots, Part 1 – Introduction. Exact the topic I'm really interested in.

It's a nice introduction. And it sheds some lights on the capabilities of the state-of-the-art systems. E.g.: "However, we’re still at the early stages of building generative models that work reasonably well. Production systems are more likely to be retrieval-based for now."

Also I found interesting references about incorporating context into generativ models: "Experiments in Building End-To-End Dialogue Systems Using Generative Hierarchical Neural Network Models and Attention with Intention for a Neural Network Conversation Model both go into that direction."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have recently started a blog, the info you provide on this site has helped me greatly. Thanks for all of your time & work. chatbot ecommerce